Solar PV Panels
Clean green electricity for your home and business
renewable clean green energy
Solar photovoltaic panels can also produce hot water, using surplus electricity, at a lower cost and with no need for maintenance
Speedy & Professional. Great Service from quotation to the survey & install. I would recommend East Coast Energy for your PV Solar System. Hassle free procedure from start to finish.
Get more information about PV Solar options
Produce clean energy and improve BER rating
- An affordable way of producing clean green energy to reduce your carbon emissions
- Solar photovoltaic panels can also produce hot water, using surplus electricity, at a lower cost and with no need for maintenance.
- Solar PV with battery storage is now eligible for SEAI grants of up to €2400.
Efficient, effective & easy to fit
- Our Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels convert daylight to electricity efficiently.
- Completely maintenance free;
- The most cost effective way to meet the renewables requirements under Part L of the building code.
- Easy to fit with no pipework or pumps.
Enjoy the savings
on your energy bills
Up to 75% savings using renewable, clean, green energy
New grants have been announced by SEAI for installing Photovoltaic systems on houses built before 2021. The grants are very generous
- €900 per Kw for up to 2Kw, then €300 per kw for up to €2,400
- A 4kw system with a small battery would cost less than €5000 plus installation and VAT, so this becomes a very viable proposition for most households.
- Solar panels provided by us come with a 25 year production warranty so you get free electricity from your system for decades.
- Help the environment AND reduce household running costs.
There are terms and conditions of course
- When the work is completed, your house must get a BER rating report.
- Systems up to 7 panels (about 2.2kw) do not require planning but if you want a larger system, you may wish to consult your local planning authority to see if a system over 7 panels can be exempt from planning.
- You will need to pay a BER assessor to issue a certificate after the work is done.
Imagine the possibilities
Clean, green, renewable energy with all the benefits of saving you money